call on


We of course can provide a Sliptest to private residences where you want to know if you are in fact at risk of a slip for friends , visitors and of course family members   –  Once a home is rented it is deemed a commercial property we suggest to ensure your property is compliant for your tenants to book a Sliptest for your most at risk areas being – Kitchen , Bathroom , Pool and Entries from outside  – please see our Commercial Property section for more information